BICC is the only private Chinese school in Beijing which can issue JW202 form required for student visa ( short-term X2 visa, long-term X1 visa). 

JW202 is a form required by Chinese consulate in order to provide a student visa. The Ministry of Education (MOE) prints JW202 form.

Please follow the detailed procedure  here If you want to apply for Chinese visa from abroad or from China.

Please send us email at if you have any questions.