How can I apply if I am outside China ?


1) You check which program is convenient for you and the duration, you can also email us at or call us at 1059039267 to ask about our programs.

2) You download the application form and you fill it.

3) You send us the application from with a scanned copy of your passport and your scanned picture.

4) We send you a test level by email.

5) You pay the registration fee (650 RMB), and the tuition fee.

6) We apply for the J202  form (it takes one week).

7) We send you the documents by post (the post fee is included in the registration fee).

8) You apply for the visa.

9) You start the class.

Please note that if you don't need student visa, you will not pay the registration fee and we will not send you the JW202 form.